15 August 2002
WritersServices will again publish the UK and US literary agents' listings from the 2003 edition of the Pan Macmillan Writer’s Handbook. Over 350 agents are listed with advice on the type of work to send and how to approach each agent.
'The lists have been immensely popular with visitors to the site' said Chris Holifield, of WritersServices. 'New writers know that finding a literary agent is a major step on the road to becoming a published writer.'
This year, the listing has been expanded to include UK scouts. Literary scouts gather information from UK agents, publishers and editors on behalf of foreign publishers. They only work with material that has already been commissioned or work being handled by an agent. They do not accept any unsolicited material.
The WritersServices site has been set up to help writers get published. The services offered on the website include reports, editing, copy editing, rewriting and contract-vetting, all using experienced freelance editors and other experts.
How WritersServices can help you...
- WritersServices Self-publishing (9,506)
- Marketing (8,882)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide (8,799)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide 8 (8,663)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide 9 (8,534)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide 6 (8,317)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide 4 (8,212)
- WritersServices Self-publishing Guide 2 (8,209)