- Why Nick decided to commission a Reader's Report
- How an Editor's Report helped Catherine
- Alison needed our children's editorial services to get her magic unicorn story right.
- Joe's fantasy novel benefited from some professional Editing
- How Copy editing turned Tony's work into a publishable manuscript
- Makito benefited from Manuscript Polishing to get his PhD into shape.
- Jill wanted to know what was in the book contract she was signing
- How Sarah used the script-writing assessment service to critique her screenplay.
- Private publishing might sound a contradiction but was perfect for one family history.
- Self-publishing helped promote Annie's cake business
- How Ben's Submission Critique helped him find a London agent.
- Manuscript Typing helped John to get his father's wartime diary into good shape for publication.
- Danny found that WritersServices' Synopsis-writing service was just what he needed to get his submission package ready to go out to agents.
These fictionalised accounts help to put the services in a real context and show how WritersServices might be able to help you fulfil your writing ambitions.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (108)
- Word count to page (107)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (88)
- Making an index using Word (75)
- The Writer's Handbook 2006 (Writer's Handbook (Palgrave)) - Barry Turner (55)
- UK Literary Agent listing (53)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (52)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (50)