Keep in touch
Keep in touch - please
We have a newsletter to tell you what is going on.
|For existing subscribers, we have a form to tell us if your email has changed temporarily or permanently.|
To help keep you updated, we have an email newsletter.
This is a short email with the week's headlines and links so you can if you want to follow them up on the web.
It is normally dispatched on Friday.
Check content of the recent newsletters to see what you will get when you sign up.
If you haven't been to the site for some time, then backdates of What's New will update you on all the new material we've added to the site.
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (47)
- How editors can help (33)
- International Scripts (33)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (32)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (25)
- Writing for New Media: The Essential Guide to Writing for Interactive Media, CD-ROMs and the Web (Wiley Books for Writers) - Andrew Bonime, Ken C. Pohlmann (24)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (23)
- How To Become A Literary Agent | Marie Claire (22)