Keep in touch
Keep in touch - please
We have a newsletter to tell you what is going on.
|For existing subscribers, we have a form to tell us if your email has changed temporarily or permanently.|
To help keep you updated, we have an email newsletter.
This is a short email with the week's headlines and links so you can if you want to follow them up on the web.
It is normally dispatched on Friday.
Check content of the recent newsletters to see what you will get when you sign up.
If you haven't been to the site for some time, then backdates of What's New will update you on all the new material we've added to the site.
How WritersServices can help you...
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (35)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (32)
- Word count to page (32)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (25)
- Follow The Hearts - Mike Smith (24)
- Lady Of The Mercians - Penny Ingham (24)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (24)
- The Writer's Journey: How to Prepare Your Non-Fiction Writing for Professional Presentation to Agents and Publishers: From Inspiration to Publication - Julia McCutchen (23)