- Complete the order form
- Send any document by attaching to an email to: email@example.com
- Pay any fee
Sending your manuscript: please attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you send your manuscript by post?
There are 3 ways to pay
- Do it yourself via one of our secure, on-line payment providers, WorldPay or PayPal
- Use the form to send your card details which we process through our payment provider, but this is less secure than you putting them in directly.
- Send a cheque No cash please.
The choice is yours because....
- Some people are used to paying online, which is quicker and easier
- There is also a sizeable community which doesn't use cards
- You may prefer to pay by cheque
Use of forms
|Use of email
You can just email us with your order if you don't want to use the forms. Please explain in the email what you want and attach any files. The forms guide you through the information we need.
|The forms you can use:||Who are you?
Please make sure that you use the same email address every time you contact us.
If you want to change your email identity please let us know.
You can make temporary or permanent changes to your email address using the contact form.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (136)
- Ebooks and discounts drive 98 publishers out of business | Books | theguardian.com (86)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (75)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (72)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (69)
- History of the Apostolic Faith Mission of Africa - Happiers Simbo (68)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (67)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (66)