- Complete the order form
- Send any document by attaching to an email to: email@example.com
- Pay any fee
Sending your manuscript: please attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are having any problems with this, please send an email to this address letting us know.
Can you send your manuscript by post?
There are 2 ways to pay
- Do it yourself via one of our secure, on-line payment providers, WorldPay or PayPal
- Send a cheque No cash please.
Use of forms
|Use of email
You can just email us with your order if you don't want to use the forms. Please explain in the email what you want and attach any files. The forms guide you through the information we need.
|The forms you can use:||Who are you?
Please make sure that you use the same email address every time you contact us.
If you want to change your email identity please let us know.
You can make temporary or permanent changes to your email address using the contact form.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (85)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (77)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (69)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (67)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (66)
- History of the Apostolic Faith Mission of Africa - Happiers Simbo (65)
- How to Write a Dirty Story: Reading, Writing, and Publishing Erotica - Susie Bright (58)
- Creative Web Writing - Jane Dorner (58)