- Complete the order form
- Send any document by attaching to an email to: email@example.com
- Pay any fee
Sending your manuscript: please attach it to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you send your manuscript by post?
There are 2 ways to pay
- Do it yourself via one of our secure, on-line payment providers, WorldPay or PayPal
- Send a cheque No cash please.
The choice is yours because....
- Some people are used to paying online, which is quicker and easier
- You may prefer to pay by cheque
Use of forms
|Use of email
You can just email us with your order if you don't want to use the forms. Please explain in the email what you want and attach any files. The forms guide you through the information we need.
|The forms you can use:||Who are you?
Please make sure that you use the same email address every time you contact us.
If you want to change your email identity please let us know.
You can make temporary or permanent changes to your email address using the contact form.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (263)
- Word count to page (213)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (175)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (172)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (134)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (131)
- UK Literary Agent listing (110)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (107)