Our Editorial Services
- Getting your manuscript into shape before you start has become even more important, whether you are submitting to publishers or planning to publish yourself.
- We offer access to skilled editors
- We are developing a new suite of Services for self-publishers.
|For an outline of all the writers' services||Frequently asked questions about our Services||Some fictionalised stories of how the services work for writers|
|Sending manuscripts||Order forms||Payment options|
Our skilled team offers a range of services which will help you get your manuscript into publishable shape.
- Our services start with a basic report and cover everything up to rewriting, with contract vetting and a self-publishing package also available.
- Our Copy editing service and Manuscript Polishing Service are particular specialities.
- If you are not sure what you need, take a look at Choosing a service before following the link to the page which will give you more detail on the individual service.
We provide access to top-level freelance editors plus competitive prices because our overheads are low. We offer a quality service and have been doing so since 2001.
Fees are shown in £ sterling but you can pay in any currency. Our Exchange calculator helps you convert the figure to any currency.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (118)
- UK Literary Agent listing (71)
- How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy - Orson Scott Card (68)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (59)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (58)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (56)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (55)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (53)