Designed to contain much to amuse and entertain - and updated every month.
See also our archive of ten years of articles and use Topics to find articles of interest to you.
A taste of the latest Magazine...
The November Magazine has the fourth article in the WritersServices Guide to Self-publishing on Formatting for Kindle, a review of Booklife, about how writers can create a modus operandi that works for them, and two new articles in the Talking for Writers series, on writing books of practical advice for writers and popular history for Chronos.
- 2013 Writers magazine
- 2012 Writers magazine
- 2011 Writers Magazine
- 2010 Writers Magazine
- 2009 Writers Magazine
- 2008 Writers Magazine
- 2007 Writers Magazine
- 2006 Writers Magazine
- 2005 Writers Magazine
- 2004 Writers Magazine
- 2003 Writers Magazine
- Bob's Journal
- Writers' quotes
- Writers Success stories
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (111)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (68)
- Troublesome Words - Bill Bryson (65)
- Which Amazon (56)
- Ebooks and discounts drive 98 publishers out of business | Books | theguardian.com (55)
- UK Literary Agent listing (48)
- The Screenwriter's Problem Solver: How to Recognize, Identify, and Define Screenwriting Problem - Syd Field (45)
- Rewriting: A Creative Approach to Writing Fiction (Books for Writers) - David Michael Kaplan (45)