Bring yourself up to date with our monthly round-up of new links and articles on the site
See also our archive of ten years of articles and use Topics to find articles of interest to you.
A taste of the latest Magazine...
The June Magazine has the final part of Suzy Jenvey's The Essential Guide to Writing for Children, which is about Submitting your Work to Agents and Editors and Richard Hall, author of Theatres of War, chooses in his My Say to ask the question: "Write about what you know" - does this adage always make sense?
- 2014 Writers magazine
- 2013 Writers magazine
- 2012 Writers magazine
- 2011 Writers Magazine
- 2010 Writers Magazine
- 2009 Writers Magazine
- 2008 Writers Magazine
- 2007 Writers Magazine
- 2006 Writers Magazine
- 2005 Writers Magazine
- 2004 Writers Magazine
- 2003 Writers Magazine
- Bob's Journal
- Writers' quotes
- Writers' Success stories
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (171)
- Word count to page (158)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (142)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (126)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (117)
- Glossary (104)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Screenwriting - Skip Press (100)
- What Do Publishers Want? (97)