Bring yourself up to date with our monthly round-up of new links and articles on the site
See also our archive of ten years of articles and use Topics to find articles of interest to you.
A taste of the latest Magazine...
The September Magazine has a new article from Tom Chalmers of IPR LIcense, How to get your book in the hands of an international audience, a short piece entitled Which Report?, describing the various reports we offer, and a wide-ranging set of links.
You may also like...
- 2014 Writers magazine
- 2013 Writers magazine
- 2012 Writers magazine
- 2011 Writers Magazine
- 2010 Writers Magazine
- 2009 Writers Magazine
- 2008 Writers Magazine
- 2007 Writers Magazine
- 2006 Writers Magazine
- 2005 Writers Magazine
- 2004 Writers Magazine
- 2003 Writers Magazine
- Bob's Journal
- Writers' quotes
- Writers' Success stories
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (220)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (133)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (107)
- US agent listings (94)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (86)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (86)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (76)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (71)