2006 Writers Magazine
The results of previous surveys
- Novel writing
- How Not to Write a Novel: Confessions of a Midlist Author by David Armstrong
- Inspired writing 52 Brilliant Ideas by Alexander Gordon Smith Current serial
Our regular online column from Bob Ritchie, now going into its fifth year - and still going in 2007.
Designed to contain much to amuse and entertain - and updated every month.
How WritersServices can help you...
- How to Market Books: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Profit and Exploiting All Channels to Market - Alison Baverstock (16)
- Understanding Publishers' Contracts - Michael Legat (12)
- Write and Sell Your Novel: The Beginner's Guide to Writing for Publication (How to Books (Midpoint)) - Marina Oliver (11)
- A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses and Dissertations (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing and Publishing) - Kate L Turabian (11)
- Value of Self-Publishing is the “Blind Spot in the Market” | Publishing Perspectives (11)
- Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day - Joan Bolker (11)
- Writing Poetry (Teach Yourself: writer's library) - Matthew Sweeney, John Hartley Williams (11)
- Writing Fantasy and Science Fiction (Writing Handbooks) - Lisa Tuttle (11)