The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (59)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (55)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (50)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (49)
- Word count to page (47)
- Glossary (44)
- A Writer's Guide to the Internet (Writers' Guides) - Trevor Ralph Lockwood, Karen Scott (38)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Screenwriting - Skip Press (37)