The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (76)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (63)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (61)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (58)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (57)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (53)
- How to Market Books: The Essential Guide to Maximizing Profit and Exploiting All Channels to Market - Alison Baverstock (44)
- Creative Writing (How to) - Adele Ramet (41)