The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (24)
- Repetitive Strain Injury (16)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (16)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (14)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (13)
- Carmen Balcells Agencia Literaria S.A. (11)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (10)
- Writer Tells All - Robert Massello (10)