The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (32)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (27)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (25)
- How to Write a Dirty Story: Reading, Writing, and Publishing Erotica - Susie Bright (23)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (23)
- Publicity Handbook - David R. Yale (20)
- 501 Writer's Questions Answered: Comprehensive Guide to Writing and Getting Published - Nancy Smith (19)
- Writing Popular Fiction (Writing Handbooks) - Rona Randall (19)