The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (151)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (89)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (80)
- UK Literary Agent listing (75)
- How to Write Science Fiction and Fantasy - Orson Scott Card (74)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (73)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (70)
- Creative Writing (How to) - Adele Ramet (68)