The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- US agent listings (125)
- Word count to page (118)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (98)
- Making an index using Word (91)
- Chinese Through Poetry: An introduction to the language and imagery of traditional verse. - Archie Barnes (77)
- Networking for Business Success: Quick tips for busy people - Heather White (70)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (65)
- The Art of Punctuation - Noah Lukeman (64)