The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (197)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (104)
- US agent listings (88)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (74)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (68)
- Our Editorial Services (64)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (61)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (60)