The Internet is wonderful. It allows you to 'visit' us from your chosen location at any time of day. There are similar benefits for the editors and staff of WritersServices who can stagger to work in their slippers clutching their coffee.
This section allows you to 'meet' some of the individuals (but some are a bit shy, so no photo).
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (121)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (58)
- The Business of writing (53)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (53)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (45)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (42)
- Making an index using Word (39)
- 'How much money do they think authors earn?' (34)