Does your manuscript need complete rewriting? Most people are not born writers and you may have plenty to say without being confident that you can deliver it in a readable form, or even in correct English.
- Perhaps you’re too busy to set aside time for the work?
- Maybe you just can’t get your story, your account or your notes into publishable shape without some help?
You may even be experiencing difficulties because English is not your first language. If you’re in this situation our Rewriting service, which demands the very highest level of editorial skill, will result in a book you will be proud to have carry your name.
The specialist editor WritersServices provides for the Rewriting service will have top editorial expertise, with a long career in publishing and a solid range of editorial skills to draw on. They may also be a published author who writes clearly and with ease, but who has special expertise and experience in rewriting.
Rewriting requires a sympathetic understanding of the writer’s intentions and careful attention to tone and content.
- We suggest that if you want to use this service you should send an email to WritersServices when you fill in the order form, setting out what you hope to accomplish with the Rewriting and what work you think needs doing on the manuscript.
- We will pass this on to the editor. The editor will need to read the manuscript and consider what the writer is intending to accomplish, to assess how long the Rewriting will take and how difficult the task will be.
- We need to charge a small assessment fee for this, payable in advance. We will quote a fee and payment schedule for Rewriting after the editor has looked at the manuscript and at that point we will also confirm how long the work will take. Typically, the editor might need several weeks for a Rewriting job, but this depends on length and how radical the rewriting needs to be and it might well take longer.
- The completion date will also depend on the availability of the particular highly-skilled editor required to work on your manuscript.
What it costs
Our fee for the initial assessment is £50 for up to 100,000 words, £60 for 100,000 to 150,000 and £70 for 150,000 to 200,000. We keep this fee as low as possible, but the editor will need to read through the manuscript to assess the whole work.
The starting point for a Rewriting job on a manuscript of up to 100,000 words is likely to be in the region of £1500. This is our most expensive service because of the writing and editing skills required and the time needed to complete the job. Please remember that we will need the word count of your manuscript, which your word processor will provide.
Please send your manuscript as one unzipped Word file, unless it is over 125,000 words, when we recommend splitting it into two files.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (123)
- Which Amazon (81)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (64)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (59)
- Ebooks and discounts drive 98 publishers out of business | Books | theguardian.com (57)
- Agent Listings (55)
- Services overview (52)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (52)