It is not our intention to infringe anyone's copyright. If you send material to us, you reserve your copyright on it.
If , however, you think your copyright has been infringed by any material on the WritersServices site, please let us know immediately. Your Notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to enable us to locate the material on the page, ideally the URL for that page.
- You, the complaining party, also need to provide an effective means of contact such as an email address, a postal address or telephone number.
- If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner you should provide some evidence that you are authorised to act on their behalf.
- You should also state what you are expecting us to do. The normal options are a copyright acknowledgment or removal of the material.
Upon receipt of the notification containing the information outlined above:
- We will insert a copyright notice or remove the material which is the subject of the alleged copyright infringement.
- If the material has not been provided by a member of staff or one of their agents, we will notify whoever has provided it immediately and give them a reasonable time to respond before acting on your notification.
How WritersServices can help you...
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (27)
- Glossary (22)
- Word count to page (22)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (21)
- My Say - Dominae Primus (18)
- Making an index using Word (18)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (18)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (17)