It is not our intention to infringe anyone's copyright. If you send material to us, you reserve your copyright on it.
If , however, you think your copyright has been infringed by any material on the WritersServices site, please let us know immediately. Your Notification should include:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient information to enable us to locate the material on the page, ideally the URL for that page.
- You, the complaining party, also need to provide an effective means of contact such as an email address, a postal address or telephone number.
- If you are acting on behalf of the copyright owner you should provide some evidence that you are authorised to act on their behalf.
- You should also state what you are expecting us to do. The normal options are a copyright acknowledgment or removal of the material.
Upon receipt of the notification containing the information outlined above:
- We will insert a copyright notice or remove the material which is the subject of the alleged copyright infringement.
- If the material has not been provided by a member of staff or one of their agents, we will notify whoever has provided it immediately and give them a reasonable time to respond before acting on your notification.
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (103)
- The Romantic Ethic and the Spirit of Modern Consumerism - Prof Colin Campbell (33)
- Rewriting: A Creative Approach to Writing Fiction (Books for Writers) - David Michael Kaplan (32)
- The Small Press Guide 2003: The Complete Guide to Poetry and Small Press Magazines (Writers' Bookshop) - (32)
- The Right to Write: An Invitation and Initiation into the Writing Life - Julia Cameron (30)
- Solutions for Writers: Practical Craft Techniques for Fiction and Non-fiction - Sol Stein (30)
- Ebooks and discounts drive 98 publishers out of business | Books | theguardian.com (30)
- So You Wanna be an Au Pair in the USA - Cynthia, Jele (28)