WritersServices Self-publishing books
Some of the books from WritersServices Self-publishing
WritersServices Self-publishing's design, print and distribution service is designed to support those who want to publish their own work.
Click on any cover to read more about the book
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (139)
- US agent listings (94)
- The Forest for the Trees: An Editor's Advice to Writers - Betsy Lerner (79)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (66)
- Research for Writers (Writing Handbooks) - Ann Hoffmann (66)
- 501 Writer's Questions Answered: Comprehensive Guide to Writing and Getting Published - Nancy Smith (65)
- Creative Web Writing - Jane Dorner (65)
- Publicity Handbook - David R. Yale (63)