2014 Cardiff International Poetry Competition
The 2014 Cardiff International Poetry Competition is now open for entries. The competition offers one of the largest monetary prizes for a poetry competition of its kind. First prize is £5,000. Additional prizes are £500 for second place, £250 for third and five runners-up receive £50 each. All entries to the competition will be judged anonymously, so this is a great opportunity to have your poetry judged on its own merits.
Poems must be written in English and be unpublished.
The hard task of judging the 2014 competition will be down to award-winning poets Lemn Sissay, Rhian Edwards and filter judge Samantha Wynne-Rhydderch.
How to enter
You may also like...
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (13)
- Writers Bookstall (11)
- The Complete Plain Words - Sir Ernest Gowers (5)
- Henry David Thoreau | 'How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to ... (5)
- UK Literary Agent listing (5)
- Elements of Style for Screenwriters - Paul Argentini (4)
- Publishers Beware! More Creative Destruction on the Way | Publishing Perspectives (3)
- The Complete Book of Scriptwriting - J.Michael Straczynski (3)