2014 Cardiff International Poetry Competition
The 2014 Cardiff International Poetry Competition is now open for entries. The competition offers one of the largest monetary prizes for a poetry competition of its kind. First prize is £5,000. Additional prizes are £500 for second place, £250 for third and five runners-up receive £50 each. All entries to the competition will be judged anonymously, so this is a great opportunity to have your poetry judged on its own merits.
Poems must be written in English and be unpublished.
The hard task of judging the 2014 competition will be down to award-winning poets Lemn Sissay, Rhian Edwards and filter judge Samantha Wynne-Rhydderch.
How to enter
You may also like...
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (126)
- US agent listings (108)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (92)
- Making an index using Word (78)
- The Artist's Way: A Course in Discovering and Recovering Your Creative Self - Julia Cameron (73)
- Networking for Business Success: Quick tips for busy people - Heather White (71)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (71)
- Adventures In The Screen Trade: A Personal View of Hollywood - William Goldman (70)