To use the setup estimator graph, work out the number of pages in your book. To find the publication costs, find the number of pages on the horizontal axis and read off the cost on the vertical axis. Four book formats have been selected as examples. Many others are available. Check the full list of formats available.
- We assemble the preliminary pages.
- Provide ISBN issue and registration with retailers.
- Print and distribute the books required for legal deposit.
- Check the design costs
- Check the unit cost
If your book is out of print, we can remake it by scanning it. We have also managed to insert new chapters into previous editions. Scanning can be done in all of our formats, so a hardback can be turned into a paperback, for example. Scanning can save a lot of money but is only suitable for some books.
Remember, this is only an estimate.
We can fix the cost once we know how many pages the book will have. This is why we need to do the design first. See how a project flows.
Every attempt has been made to convey accurate information. However, we reserve the right to amend the prices. Please contact us if you want to check the costs. The prices include appropriate UK taxes.
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (18)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (14)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (13)
- The Yorkshire Preface to the Bayeux Tapestry - Chas Jones (10)
- Writing for the Web: Geeks' Edition (Self-Counsel writing series) - Crawford Killian (10)
- The Writer's Journey: How to Prepare Your Non-Fiction Writing for Professional Presentation to Agents and Publishers: From Inspiration to Publication - Julia McCutchen (10)
- Inside Book Publishing (Career Builders Guides) - Giles Clark (9)
- Rewriting: A Creative Approach to Writing Fiction (Books for Writers) - David Michael Kaplan (9)