bluechrome Short Story Collection Award 2007
The bluechrome Short Story Collection Award
bluechrome was launched in August 2002 as an independent UK publisher of poetry and literary fiction. It has now set up the Short Story Collection Award.
You can submit two short stories of between 2,000 and 5,000 words for this competition, which is open to all.
Closing Date: 1st December 2007
Entry Fee: £15
Theme: Any Subject or Genre
The winner will receive £250, plus an offer of a contract to have a collection of ten of their short stories published by bluechrome. They will also receive fifty copies of their book once it is published.
Full submission details are available at their website
You may also like...
How WritersServices can help you...
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (39)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (35)
- Carmen Balcells Agencia Literaria S.A. (33)
- Flying The Flag - John Taylor (31)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (31)
- Mortification: Writers' Stories of their Public Shame - (31)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (29)
- Landform and Terrain: The Physical Geography of Landscape - Colin Mitchell, Patrick Mitchell (28)