Writers' Forum offer
Helping you get published
|Site visitors offer
October issue on sale now
If any visitor to this site would like a free copy of Writers' Forum, Britain's best magazine for writers, please email your request direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning WritersServices.com. We regret this offer is restricted to those with UK addresses only.
The monthly column by John Jenkins, editor of Writers' Forum, is now available on the WritersServices site.
Don't forget to give a UK postal address in your email requesting a free copy.
Read Chris Holifield's article about 'How we built WritersServices.com', which originally appeared in Writers' Forum
How WritersServices can help you...
- Tony Godwin Memorial Trust (5)
- Word count to page (5)
- Straws in the Wind - The Betrayal of Poland And One Family's Incredible Journey - Eugene Krajewski (4)
- Fifty Shades Freed - E L James (4)
- The Writer's Handbook 2006 (Writer's Handbook (Palgrave)) - Barry Turner (4)
- Writing Comedy: A Guide to Scriptwriting for TV, Radio, Film and Stage - Ronald Wolfe (4)
- How to Make Money from Freelance Writing - Andrew Crofts (4)
- Agent Listings (4)