Writers' Forum offer
Helping you get published
|Site visitors offer
October issue on sale now
If any visitor to this site would like a free copy of Writers' Forum, Britain's best magazine for writers, please email your request direct to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning WritersServices.com. We regret this offer is restricted to those with UK addresses only.
The monthly column by John Jenkins, editor of Writers' Forum, is now available on the WritersServices site.
Don't forget to give a UK postal address in your email requesting a free copy.
Read Chris Holifield's article about 'How we built WritersServices.com', which originally appeared in Writers' Forum
How WritersServices can help you...
- US agent listings (21)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (20)
- Creative Web Writing - Jane Dorner (19)
- Word count to page (19)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (16)
- Glossary (14)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (13)
- Welcome to Writers Services (13)