Writers' and Artists Yearbook 2004
The 97th edition of the Writers' and Artists' Yearbook is the bestselling guide to markets in all areas of the media. It has been completely revised, redesigned and updated, with a foreword by Eoin Colfer, author of Artemis Fowl, who says: 'every possible scrap of information needed by an upcoming or established writer is included'.
New articles in this edition cover Ghostwriting, Distribution and Adaptation. There are also pieces on Writing for Newspapers, Writing for Magazines, Submitting Material, the Do's and Don'ts of Approaching a Publisher (by Michael Legat, the author of WritersServices' Factsheets), Writing and the Children's Book Market, Getting Poetry Published, How to get an Agent, the UK and US Copyright Laws and much more.
The wealth of listings are the most attractive feature of the book. These include include newspapers and magazines, book publishers and literary agents, picture agencies and festivals.
'A must for established and aspiring writers.'
The Society of Authors
' I've know writers who would lend their wives or husbands before lending their thumbed copy of the WAYB. Don't blame them. You need your own copy.'
Writers' Forum magazine
Related Items in our Amazon Store
Publisher: A & C Black
Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2004 2004: A Directory for Writers, Artists, Playwrights, Writers for Film, Radio and Television, Designers, Illustrators and Photographers
List price: £13.99
Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd
Sales rank: 1,421,937
WRITERS\' AND ARTISTS\' YEARBOOK 2004 2004: A DIRECTORY FOR WRITERS, ARTISTS, PLAYWRIGHTS, WRITERS FOR FILM, RADIO AND TELEVISION, DESIGNERS, ILLUSTRATORS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS
Publisher: A & C BLACK PUBLISHERS LTD
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (174)
- Word count to page (126)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (108)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (101)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (90)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (88)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (79)
- UK Literary Agent listing (71)