UK Literary Scouts listing
Literary scouts gather information from UK agents, publishers and editors on behalf of foreign clients. They only work with material that is already commissioned or being handled by an agent. They do not accept any unsolicited material.
Please note that we cannot help with clearing permissions. We suggest that you get in touch with the agencies directly.
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (164)
- US agent listings (108)
- The Forest for the Trees: An Editor's Advice to Writers - Betsy Lerner (97)
- The Romantic Ethic and the Spirit of Modern Consumerism - Prof Colin Campbell (88)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (80)
- The Joy of Writing Sex - Elizabeth Benedict (79)
- Creative Web Writing - Jane Dorner (78)
- 501 Writer's Questions Answered: Comprehensive Guide to Writing and Getting Published - Nancy Smith (77)