Whilst it's getting even harder for writers to get their work taken on by a publisher, they can now bypass publishers and explore self-publishing.
- Getting your manuscript into shape before you start has become even more important, whether you are submitting to publishers or planning to publish yourself.
- We offer access to skilled editors who are normally not available to unpublished writers.
- We are developing a new suite of Services for self-publishers.
|For an outline of all the writers' services||Frequently asked questions about our Services||Some fictionalised stories of how the services work for writers|
|Sending manuscripts||Order forms||Payment options|
Our skilled team offers a range of services which will help you get your manuscript into publishable shape.
- Our services start with a basic report and cover everything up to rewriting, with contract vetting and a self-publishing package also available.
- If you are not sure what you need, take a look at Choosing a service before following the link to the page which will give you more detail on the individual service.
We provide access to top-level freelance editors plus swift and efficient delivery to you using email and through the WritersServices website. Our prices are competitive only because our overheads are low. We offer a quality service.
Fees are shown in our list of prices in £ sterling but our Exchange calculator helps you convert the figure to any currency.
To enable us to handle your work we need some information about you. We need a name and email address. The other information helps us find you if there is a problem with your email. Check what we do with this information.
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Agent Listings (31)
- Ebooks and discounts drive 98 publishers out of business | Books | theguardian.com (28)
- Word count to page (27)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (24)
- Finding an Agent (20)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (19)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (19)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (16)