Sending your ms
We prefer to handle everything electronically.
- It takes up less space
- Files are much cheaper to send
- It is much faster
Please always send your manuscript as one unzipped Word file, not broken up into chapters.
Please note that any illustrations should be sent as email attachments in jpeg or tiff format.
Sometimes you have to send your manuscript as a hard copy rather than as an attachment.
- You only have a paper copy
- You might not own a computer
Handling typescripts normally attracts a small additional charge - please contact us
If you only have a typescript we can help you get it typed so you have it as a computer file. Under no circumstances ever send the unique copy of any work or document.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
Always make a copy (which often looks better than the original).
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (113)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (53)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (36)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (32)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (30)
- Central Heating: Installation, Maintenance and Repair - Patrick Mitchell (29)
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within - Natalie Goldberg (27)
- Is There a Book in You? - Alison Baverstock (27)