Our Services for writers
- The Inside Publishing series explains how the publishing business works.
- You can browse through the selected titles for writers in our WritersBookstall to find the right book to help with your writing.
- The Factsheets cover many of the questions you need to address.
How WritersServices can help you...
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (50)
- Word count to page (37)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (36)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (33)
- Fiction First Aid - Raymond Obstfeld (28)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (27)
- Advances & Royalties | Inside Publishing (26)
- 101 Ways to Make Poems Sell: The Salt Guide to Getting and Staying Published (Salt Guides for Readers and Writers) - Chris Hamilton-Emery (23)