We can always accept payments made in this way, but it is less secure for you than putting the details in yourself.
- Highlight all the details we need under the line below
- Select Copy (Ctrl C) to copy the lines
- Now click email@example.com which should open a new email. (If that fails, go to your email and open a new email). This page should still be visible but you will have to click on it to bring it to the front.
- Please put the word Submit payment in the subject line.
- Now Paste the headings (Ctrl V) and
- Complete the details alongside and then send it.
Name on card
From Month From Year
Expire Month Expire Year
Currency - GB Pound
The address for the email is firstname.lastname@example.org
See some of the Endorsements/Testimonials WritersServices has received from satisfied customers
Order Process Help
|Services Stories Ordering Exchange calculator||Services for writers
We operate from the UK and under the financial rules and regulations of the UK
How WritersServices can help you...
- Word count to page (270)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well (Complete Idiot's Guides (Lifestyle Paperback)) - Laurie Rozakis Ph.D. (131)
- US agent listings (109)
- Rotten Rejections: The Letters That Publishers Wish They'd Never Sent - Andre Bernard (105)
- New Novelist--Start Writing Your Novel - (95)
- Dictionary of Printing and Publishing - P.H. Collin (86)
- Writing Your Dissertation: The bestselling guide to planning, preparing and presenting first-class work (The How to Series) - Derek Swetnam, Ruth Swetnam (85)
- The Forgotten Battle of Fulford 1066 - Charles Jones (80)